Sunday, June 7, 2009

Father's Day Wallet



I have been searching the web for great Father's Day card ideas. I saw this card wallet and knew I had to try it. It was easy but time consuming with all the paper piercing and sponging. It uses about 1 1/4 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. I originally saw the idea on Well Dunn Ideas blog. She got the idea from Lorri's Blog. Lorri has very easy directions listed for this project. I ended my project with the Chocolate Chip pad direct to paper to make it look a little more worn. You just stamp the stamp pad on your cardstock.

Keep Stamping,

Supplies:
Stamps: All Holidays (114916)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Paper: Close to Cocoa (101341)
Other: Stamping Sponges (101610), Crafters' Tool Kit (104310), Corner Rounder (109047), Cutter Kit (106958)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I think it turned out well. I'm not sure I have the patience to do it, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this color better than the darker color used on the other site. I'm going to try making it for my father and father-in-law and filling it with pictures instead of giftcards. My father-in-law was very jealous of the brag book his wife got. (Thanks again for helping me make that. I finally got some brownie points. LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails