Monday, September 27, 2010

My Updated Stamping Space: It's finally clean!

I have looked a lot of places for ways to organize my stamp space, my Creative Escape.  I am very happy with my space  right now and I wanted to share what I have done because I know pictures of other's spaces has helped me.  I hope these pictures give you some inspiration.


My main stamping station!  I found the counter top and cabinets at the Habitat for Humanity Restore in our town.  I got them for a song.  Notice the gutter above the peg board.  I use it to hold some Stampin' Success magazines, notepads and my catalogs for easy access as I am stamping.  It was originally for ribbon but it was too high.

Punch, pad, accessory and clear block storage.

Ribbon storage and my cutting station.

Before you ask, my dad made me these 12x12 paper storage towers for my birthday last year!  I LOVE them.  It is so nice to have a dad that is so handy.  Now I just need to get them full.  I know, I know that is a hard problem to have.





My stamp and 8 1/2" x11" card stock shelf.
I use my label maker and put the name of the stamp set on the side of the box so it is easier to find.  I sit my stamps upright and store them with like size boxes.

I got the die storage from another company before Stampin' Up! came out with their storage boxes.

I have put labels on each die with the measurements that are needed to cut out the image.  Saves a lot of time not having to measure each time.
Keep Stamping,


2 comments:

  1. Looks GREAT! I have inspiration when I finally get settled in a home SOMEWHERE! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I enjoyed looking at your stamp space and I get to see it at least once a month! I've been ready to re-organize my area for a while now. I just need to get up there and do it! - Ami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails