Friday, September 10, 2010

Scrapbooking to Frame

I know I have shared a lot about Founder's Circle but you will hear a lot more about it because I go next week!  I plan to share each day that I am there!  I used my Rising Star picture from Awards Night that Stampin' Up! sent me and added my article from the paper.  I made it a scrapbook page that I will frame in a 12x12 frame to hang on my "accomplishment" wall in my stamp room.  Scrapbooking does not have to have a lot of frills and embellishments.  I like to keep mine pretty simple as you can see.  What you can't see is that I added the clear rhinestones in the center of the medallion from Day of Gratitude and in the center of my black button on flower.  Every girl needs a little "bling".

Keep Stamping,

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails