Friday, September 17, 2010

Founder's Circle Trip Day 1 Continues

I can not even begin to tell you how much fun I am having here in St. George, UT!  Stampin' Up! is spoiling us rotten.  It will be hard to come back to reality after this.  When we arrived at our hotel yesterday, we all had different color scarves on our name tags.  We had to find all the other people with those scarves.  Well, we found our whole group and found out our group name was the DSP's!  We got FREE DSP and a word stamp set that is not in any catalog yet!!  I can only tease you, I can't show you!  We sat together at dinner at the DSP table and had record albums as our place mat and glasses to wear.  Our dinner was amazing.  First we had soup, then salad, then the main course of a beef, mashed potatoes, and veggies.  Dessert was a rolled up cheesecake, I think.  After dinner and getting together I headed up to my room and found a special gift on my bed!  Read on down to find out more...

Keep Stamping,

PS: I have taken sooooooooooo many pictures and had so much going on I will be dividing up the days so bear with me.
Don't you love our scarves and glasses?  This is the DSP group!


We got this great DSP and guess what is in the bag?  Yep, a wonderful stamp set that is not available yet.  


Okay, for some reason this is turning the wrong way and I can't figure it out.  I wanted you to see the detail that goes into the meal though.  Do you see the SU?
What I found on my bed!
Here is what was in it!  Can't show you though.  The punch and stamp set are not available yet but you are going to LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails