Thursday, September 16, 2010

Founder's Circle Day 1

My day started when I woke up at 4:00am to get to the airport.  I checked in and headed for Starbucks to get a hot chocolate and the man in front of my paid for my drink.  What a great and surprising way to start the day!  Got on the first plan to Salt Lake City, UT and then got to ride this puddle jumper to St. George.
Our puddle jumper
St. George Airport baggage claim. (They opened a door and started throwing bags through it)
The sign welcoming us to the hotel.


Some great decor elements.
The sign on my door.  (it's a record!)
My fabulous view!

More to come about dinner and gifts for the day on my pillow and other times!  FREE stuff is awesome!

Keep Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I'm getting so teary and excited for you! I'm just so proud! Have a blast and I can't wait to hear about everything!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails