Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Matted Picture


I had this picture of my kids taped to the wall in front of my stamping space (as you can see my daughter looks very happy). As I was playing with the Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set, I decided I wanted to make the picture prettier. I matted the picture on Mellow Moss and then on an 8 1/2"x11" piece of Chocolate Chip. I used my Lovely Letters Alphabet "M" and then stamped the memories definition from Define your Life on the bottom left corner in Chocolate chip. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up all my images. Then, to finish it off, I used the Razzle Dazzle stamp in Chocolate Chip and added it to the last three corners. At Wal-Mart I found the 8 1/2"x11" Diploma Frame which I love! It has the open glass around the picture so you can see the wall color behind it. Not my kids have a special place in my stamp room. Now my husband wants to know where his picture is.

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails