Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 148

I heat embossed my image with clear embossing powder and then sponged over it with Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, and So Saffron. I used Kraft card stock and Bella Bleu DSP.

I used the Horizontal Slot punch to punch a sliver in the fold of the card to slide my ribbon through.

I am going to try to start some more challenges to get my stamp creativity juices flowing. Here is a sketch from Stamping 411. I love the simplicity of their sketches. You can make cards with these sketches so quickly. There is also a spot on their blog with printable sketches. I will be keeping them in my stamp room for quick inspiration!

Keep Stamping,
Supplies:
Stamps: Elements of Style (available May 1st in the new mini catalog)
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu
Other: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, 1 " circle punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Heat Tool, Clear embossing powder, Stamping Sponges, Corner rounder punch, Gold Smootch Spritz (Available May 1st)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails