Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nautical 6x6


I know I have been absent for a while.  We got back from vacation and got back into our routine, had my daughter's preschool graduation and my son is scheduled for surgery tomorrow so my mom is visiting to help around here.  Not to mention prepping and holding clubs and planning for my Tuesday night class.  I will try to get some things scheduled so there is something new each day this week.  Thanks for checking back and for being patient.
With all that said this 6x6 page was a make and take at our April group meeting.  I love the colors.  The Summer Mini Catalog is a beautiful thing.

**Leave me a comment to let me know what your favorite products are in the Summer Mini Catalog.  I would love to see what you all think.**

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails