Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What a Birthday!






I celebrated my birthday on Saturday and what a day it was!  We had our first annual family picnic and awards. It was a great few hours.  I got to visit with other demonstrators in our group, eat great food and receive awards.  not only did Rene give all of us some gifts for being there and door prizes, of course but she gave out yearly awards.  I received a key charm for my sales this past year, a crown charm for my recruiting this past year and the square simply adorned charm with the diamond for being #1 demonstrator of the year in our group!!  I am so excited!  I also received this beautiful necklace from my upline as an additional gift for being demo of the year.  The 4 of us will get to join Rene on a special day trip in September as an additional treat.  I will make sure I share that with you as well.  Needless to say it was a great birthday!!

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails