Thursday, July 28, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I celebrated my birthday on Saturday and what a day it was! We had our first annual family picnic and awards. It was a great few hours. I got to visit with other demonstrators in our group, eat great food and receive awards. not only did Rene give all of us some gifts for being there and door prizes, of course but she gave out yearly awards. I received a key charm for my sales this past year, a crown charm for my recruiting this past year and the square simply adorned charm with the diamond for being #1 demonstrator of the year in our group!! I am so excited! I also received this beautiful necklace from my upline as an additional gift for being demo of the year. The 4 of us will get to join Rene on a special day trip in September as an additional treat. I will make sure I share that with you as well. Needless to say it was a great birthday!!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
What do you think of the new blog design? I would love to hear from you. A big thanks goes out to my friend Kristin who helped me edit the header and buttons. I could not have done this without her. Thanks Kristin! Also a thank you to my sister, Kym. She helped with the whole concept. All of the buttons, header and footer were made using My Digital Studio.
Posted by Katy at 6:14 PM
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
Do you have questions on your 3/16" Corner Punch? Is it working the way you had hoped? If you're having trouble achieving the results you want, try these tips:
- Make sure your paper is cut square. Your paper should have straight sides for the punch to work properly.
- Your paper should fit snugly into both edges of the guides and into the back of the punch. It is critical that you don't try to center the paper by looking through the bottom of your punch; instead, align your paper using the guides.
- Set the paper fully into both guides, as well as the back of the punch, almost pressing your paper down into the guides by curling the outside edge of the paper up. Push your paper flush against the guides as far as it will go into the back of the punch. If your paper isn't fully set against both guides, you will not get a good, clean punch.
- If you don't get a perfect corner, try centering your paper in the guides and punching again; your design should punch correctly. Don't worry; sometimes it takes some practice.
- Cut only one sheet at a time. This punch is designed to cut only one sheet of card stock or Designer Series Paper at a time.
Posted by Katy at 6:56 AM
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
I have not disappeared, just dealing with life right now. We are back from our 2 weeks away and before we could even unpack my sister came to visit with her 3 girls. We are having a great time but there is not much time for my business right now. To add something else, my daughter will be starting kindergarten in a week. Things should begin to settle down after that and I will be getting caught up. Please bear with me. I am also reworking my blog so you may see some changes here and there. Just know I am coming back.
Posted by Katy at 5:50 PM
Saturday, July 16, 2011
$99 STARTER KIT
Friends, Fun, and Fabulous Products!
During July, you can join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator for only $99! This limited time Starter Kit--valued at $185--comes with the following high-quality products:
- Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
- Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
- Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*
- Note Cards (20)
- Clear-Mount Block C
- Blender Pen (1)
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies
*Brand new to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!
Plus, join in July and get a FREE Christmas Keepsake project kit--a $40 value! Imagine an afternoon spent chatting with friends while creating something beautiful--isn't that what Stampin' Up! is all about? But act now because this special kit is only available as part of this limited-time offer.
As an added bonus, first-time demonstrators can get two free months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) when they sign up during their first 21 days as a demonstrator. Subscribing to DBWS means having your own online store, blog, hostess portal, and much more!
Join Stampin' Up! in July and get brand-new products, including an exclusive project kit--all for just $99! Contact me for more information today.
I would love to have you join my team: Click HERE to download your form!
Posted by Katy at 6:43 PM
Friday, July 1, 2011
Today you can start ordering from the NEW Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 catalog. I am now visiting Windsor Castle in London and I won't have computer access until I get back. I will be updating my blog then. In the meantime you can go HERE to see the catalog online and see what wonderful products are in store for you this year. Order HERE online 24/7 to get your goodies delivered right to your door.