Monday, January 30, 2012

A Stamping Family Reunion

 Rene and me with our FREE goodies!

 Spencer

 Jan

 The wonderful and always smiling, Bonnie.

 Shelly

 Connie

Ann

I am behind on posting so I am trying to catch up.  I had the opportunity to be in San Antonio, Texas last week for the Stampin' Up! Leadership conference.  One of my favorite things about being a part of Stampin' Up! is all the wonderful people I have been able to meet on this journey.  Events are like a family reunion.  Now is a great time to become a part of this wonderful company for only $125!!  Not only will you get a fantastic kit for a lower price but for the next year you will get a FREE pack of Designer paper OR a FREE digital download each month!  I would love to have you join the Creative Escape Artist Team!  Contact me for more information or sign up on my website HERE.
Keep Stamping,

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails