Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hangin' in San Antonio with my "Gnomies"

 Yes, you are seeing this correctly.  This is a picture of Ty Pennington from 17 stories up off our hotel balcony.  They were taping Extreme Home Makeover on the River Walk one night.  We also got to hear Lee Greenwood sing God Bless the USA as well.  We were up on the balcony enjoying the best seat in the house and singing along with him.  What a great memory.
 The River Walk all lit up. 

 Visiting the Alamo.

 My "gnomies" in our beautiful shirts that Rene made us.

The River Walk before it got dark.

Not only did I enjoy time at Leadership but I got to see and enjoy the Alamo, The River walk, Ty Pennington and Lee Greenwood, and wonderful times with my roomies.

Keep Stamping,

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails