Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Think Back


Think Back Photobook Template -- Digital Download
THINK BACK PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATES - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 
Price$19.95

I don't have a project for you today but I am sharing the new digital downloads.  I saw this Think Back Photo-book template and fell in love.  I think I am going to have to get this.  This would make a great book for my kids.  I am thinking of getting information from my grandmothers, my parents, in-laws  aunts and uncles and their Daddy and me.  What a great way for them to see pictures and learn more about their families when we don't get to see everyone that often.

This could also be a great way to interview the kids each year through school and give as a high school graduation gift.  

The possibilities are endless!  Thanks Stampin' Up!



Hello There Kit -- Digital Download

Price$9.95
Label This Garage Designer Template -- Digital Download
Label This Playroom Designer Template  -- Digital Download
Serene Silhouettes  -- Digital Download



All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)!

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails