Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Bed for Grace




My daughter was sick this weekend, with what we now know is the flu, and she was telling her grandma what she wanted for her birthday coming up.  She mentioned that she wanted the American Girl dog bed for her doll's dog.  So, what does mommy do?  I take out my computer and we start looking at ideas.  Then she picked out what fabric she wanted and I designed and made her doggie a bed and coordinating blanket.  The bed is also reversible so I used all 3 designs that came in the Twitterpated fabric set.  Now I hold the tile for the "Best Mommy in the World"!  I wonder how long that will last:)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)!

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails