Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Top Ten...

I figured it was time to name my top ten favorites from the Holiday catalog.  My friend, Ami, gets me to do this and I am so glad she does.  It gives me one more reason to pore through the catalog page by page, and who doesn't LOVE to do that, right?

Here they are in no particular order except number one is MY number one!!!

Envelope Liners Framelits Dies
1.  Envelope Liners Framelits   #132172-  Oh my gosh!  You can line your envelopes with pretty paper in a snap.  Loving this on every project I do.  It is a MUST HAVE!  :)

Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
2. Build a Banner Simply Created Kit  #133507

Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
3.  Season of Style Designer Series Paper (DSP)  #132181

Halloween Bash Clear-mount Stamp Set
4. Halloween Bash Stamp Set  #130580 (clear mount number)

White Stampin Chalk Marker
5. White Stampin' Chalk Marker  #132133  (a marker that looks like chalk!)

1-1/4 Burlap Ribbon
6. 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon  #132140

Santa's List Clear-mount Stamp Set
7. Santa's List Stamp Set  #131811 (clear mount number)

Mini Muslin Bags
8. Mini Muslin Bags  #132180

Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
9. Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit  #133463  

Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
10. Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (DSP)  #132184

To purchase any of the listed items or to shop online please head to my online store HERE.

Keep Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! Our #1's are the same, but the rest of the list is different! Thanks for sharing! -- Ami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails