Monday, August 17, 2009

Carpet is in!


The update is that we got the carpet in today. Mom and I are going to start setting up some stuff tonight after the kids go to bed and will hopefully have some more pictures for you tomorrow. I am so excited! I promise to start stamping again by the end of the week. I want to make sure I am posting samples daily. I appreciate you hanging with me while all the work is going on. This is really going to be worth all the effort. It looks great!

Keep Stamping,

3 comments:

  1. Wow Katy! It looks huge! I know you must be so excited. I can't wait for Stamp Club! -- Ami

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! We're going to have so much room we won't know what to do with ourselves!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like you will have a lot of room to stamp! I envy you. Can't wait to see the pictures of the completed room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails