Monday, August 10, 2009

Stamp Chaos


As I said, we are working on turning my husband's tool storage area into my stamp classroom. It is just on the other side of the door to my stamp room (12' x 9'). It's only fair. He is getting a shed so he won't be homeless and my club girls and other customers will have elbow room to stamp. He is a good sport and he is even helping every step of the way. We have cleared the room as you can see in the pictures. I have sealed the concrete walls with one coat so only one more coat to go. We are hoping to start on drywall tonight. It will come together quickly.



Here are two pictures of my stamp room. As you can see it is full of stuff! I have a hard time working in chaos. If the kids continue to sleep I will head down now to get something up for you. I don't like letting a day go by without an idea on my blog.


Keep Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see the finished results! When do Mom and Dad get there to help out?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails