Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Card Kits?

I would like to offer card kits each month but I want to know your interest. Card Kits would contain all the consumable products you need to create 12 cards (6 of 2 designs) all pre-cut. The cost would be $15 for each kit. You will also receive a picture of each sample, supply lists, and step by step directions for each card. You will be able to choose to purchase the items to make the cards or use what you have and change it up a bit. I would post the card kit at the beginning of the month on my blog and you would have until the 15th of that month to purchase. I would offer a Paypal button on my blog for easy pre-payment. I would love to know what you think. If this is something that would interest you, please leave a comment below and let me know. If you have any questions let me know.


Keep Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. I think this sounds like a cool idea. Surely worth a try for a few months and see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails