Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Place Card Holders




I saw our UDI inspiration challenge and noticed all the pumpkins so I made a few of my own. I saw these cute pumpkins on a blog and can't find it now. If you know it, please e-mail me so I can give her credit. I have my own little pumpkin patch and decided to take it a step further and make it a place card holder for Thanksgiving. These pumpkins are so easy to make. Use the Round Tab punch and punch out 10 to adhere together. Before you stick the last two together add your ribbon. Be sure to check out the UDI site to see what the other challenge team members have come up with this week.

Keep Stamping,

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I love them. I love fall stuff (pumpkins, leaves, the colors, etc.). You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY cute! I made these with the round punch and the oval - but this one is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so cute as place card holders. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails