Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sporadic Posting


With the holiday fast approaching I am trying to get ideas ready to post on my blog before all the craziness really starts. I will probably not be posting everyday but will at least try to do every other. I won't be listing supplies during this time. If you would like a list of supplies used for any project you see please e-mail me at stampinmom11@gmail.com. I will get back to you with a list as soon as I am able. I appreciate all your support. I love continuing this blog and hope you all enjoy it. I hope I am not letting you down. I will plan to continue daily posts beginning January 4th. Be sure to continue to check back because you never know what you may see. I hope you and your families have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails