Thursday, December 24, 2009

UDI Inspiration: A Shimmery Christmas/Sneak Peek



Happy Christmas Eve! Here is what I came up with for this week's UDI inspiration Challenge. The gold and glimmer/shimmer spoke to me. It is hard to see but I used Champagne Mist Shimmer paint to shadow my tree. I also used the mist mixed with rubbing alcohol to spritz on my Old Olive sheet. Do you also see the sneak peek? I used a floral stamp from Vintage Vogue (Occasions Mini Catalog) for the embossed image on my Old Olive card stock. I also used the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions folder and flipped it over so the background has sunken dots instead of raised. (This would be a great way to make a golf ball, hmmm.)

Keep Stamping,

3 comments:

  1. beautiful katy. love the idea of reversing the dots. (i still can't find my lovely as a tree)

    your card would work well for any occasion and especially a man.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Katy! I'm sure your shimmer mist puts it over the top.
    Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails