Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Stamping Desk Area

I
I bought these shelves a long time ago before Stampin' Up! came out with the Color Caddy. I love the shelves because I sort everything by color group and it is easy to find and put away. I also have the small baskets on top holding all of the reinkers. I do plan to get the Color Caddy though because now I am "collecting" the Craft pads and need a place to put them!


Here is the peg board above my stamping counter. I have it holding other larger supply items that I use often. It also helps me to have it out so I remember what I have. I know that is a hard problem to have.


My husband just put up these three shelves. I have more space for more toys now! I have just purchased the Ribbon Keepers that I will be housing on the shelves. I am sure I will fill them up. I love my cutter on the desk and my turn around to hold supplies like adhesives, sanding blocks, bone folder, etc.

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails