Thursday, December 9, 2010

UDI Inspiration Challenge #125






For the UDI inspiration challenge this week I saw the ribbons and the first thing I thought of were gifts.  I am a sucker when it comes to giving handmade gifts.  I have a decorative plate that I put out in my kitchen for each holiday, season or special occasion.  I decided to decorate chargers that you can get for very little.  I had my definitely decorative Christmas elements from the Holiday Mini Catalog that I wanted to use up.  It took less than 5 minutes to decorate these plates and what a great gift!  I put up the stocking plate in my kitchen and I think I will give the others away, maybe with cookies on them.  Then it is a plate they can reuse or decorate their home with.  Be sure to check out what the other talented UDI team members came up with this week.

Keep Stamping,


2 comments:

  1. great idea katy. love the mittens and the birds. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome plates! Great use of the definitely decorative Christmas Elements!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails