Monday, February 21, 2011

The BIG puppy!

                      Lance                                Jackson

 THE DAMAGE

Well, I thought I would share a little about our dogs since in a round about way it has to do with stamping.  We have Lance, an 11 year old Border Collie mix (the perfect angel) and we adopted a 1 1/2 year old yellow lab,  Jackson in October. Well, those of you that have dogs and puppies to be more specific know about the chewing.  Well, I received an order, thank heavens it was mine, and got the Goal stamp set FREE for Sale-a-bration.  Yes, I spend more during Sale-a-bration too!  I put it far back on the counter and left to pick up the kids from their Mom's Day Out program and came back to this!   Lesson learned.  The box is not pretty and the blocks have been loved by Jackson's teeth but the stamps were not marked at all.  So I now know that an 85 pound puppy can reach the full depth of the counter.  Stamp orders need to head down to my studio right away.

Keep Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails