Thursday, February 10, 2011

UDI Inspiration Challenge #134




This is a project we will be making at our next group meeting later this month.  I love this UDI inspiration challenge.  I love the colors and makes me feel royalty.  Okay, I know that sounds crazy but that is why I used the Queen for a Day and the crown.  I made this using the Matchbox die for the Big Shot.  I then cut paper to cover it and HAD to add chocolate!  That just makes ALL the difference right?  Be sure to check out what the other UDI team members came up with.

Keep Stamping,


2 comments:

  1. cute katy. love the 'queen for a day.' and as queen, chocolate is a must! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Way to think outside... ok inside the box, but you know what I mean. I have the matchbox die and I love it, but it really never occurred to me to use it in a different way. Sigh. It's just beautiful! thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails