Monday, March 28, 2011

Before and After

I just had the best time this past weekend.  I went, by myself, to my sister's house.  I left the kids home with Daddy and she had Daddy-O watch her kids while I was there.  She is now only a 6 hour drive away and I went with the sole purpose to unpack and organize her stamp space.  However, I got to see my 3 nieces, my brother in law and Molly, the dog.  I saw the new house and did a LOT of shopping with my sister.  Oh yeah, and we organized and set up her stamp space.  I had my first visit to IKEA!  WOW, we spent at least 3 hours in that store.  I was like a kid in a candy store.  Look at our before and after and let me know what you think.

BEFORE 

AFTER

Stamp set storage and the baskets hold pictures needed to be scrapbooked.

Keep Stamping,

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my new room! Thanks again for all your help! Looking forward to the trip with no kiddos and shopping with no work next time! :o) I even USED the room already! Impressed, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her new room too! It looks so clean and inviting. I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails