Monday, June 4, 2012

The New Catalog is HERE!


I know I am a few days late posting this but I have had a very exciting and busy weekend watching and being a part of my brother getting married to his beautiful bride whom I am happy to call my sister!  All four of us were in the wedding.  It was a BIG family affair and we were kept going, going, going.  We are home now and ready to try to catch up on our sleep.  We just hope the kids will do it too:)

The new catalog is HERE!  I have already put in my first order and I can't wait to get my new toys to play with.  I think my UPS man is always afraid I am stalking him.  When I see him pull up I am out to meet him before he even gets off the truck.

Be sure to check out the online catalog HERE.  If you don't have a personal copy and want one please let me know.

You can always order online 24/7 at my online store HERE!

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails