Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Washer Necklaces



I made these washer necklaces for each of the ladies that came to my Hostess Appreciation Event.  They were fun and easy to make.  Punch your Designer Series Paper to the same size as your washer.  I think mine were 1" diameter.  Then punch out the center.  I put some Mod Podge on the washer and added the paper.  Then I put Mod Podge over top of the paper.  When it was dry I went back and added Crystal Effects and let it dry overnight.  I added the actual necklace and it was done.  I love it and because of how they are attached to the necklace you can change your washers out.
Keep Stamping,

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails