Sunday, February 15, 2009

Card Challenge

I know I have just started this blog but I am sending out a challenge to my blog followers and your friends. By March 17th, send me a card or two in the mail with your information on the back(name, e-mail, address). On the 17th, I will have my stamp club vote on their favorite one. The winner will receive a FREE gift from me! I am always looking for new, creative, and simple ideas. You can enter as many cards as you would like. You need to make sure they are using only Stampin' Up! supplies (current supplies are preferable). Your cards will not be returned. I hope to post some of your cards on this blog, giving you credit of course! I look forward to seeing how creative you are and sharing your ideas. If you need my address, please e-mail me and I will get it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails