Monday, February 9, 2009

Cupcake with a Cherry on Top

I saw this cupcake and loved it! It comes with words on it for a thank you and I got it for when my daughter is old enough to use it. For this I stamped on Whisper white and stamped again on Chocolate Chip and cut them out. I flipped the Choc. Chip over so you don't see the words. I used the crimper to add some texture to the bottom of the cupcake. I also had to do something special with the cherry so I added Crystal Effects to make it 3-D and glossy and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamond Glitter over top while it was still wet to add some sparkle. This could be a birthday card for anyone you know.
Stamps: Simple Birthday Thanks
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
Markers: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Other: Crimper, Real Red striped grosgrain, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamond Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails