Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Through the Seasons

This is a new Stampin' Up! set, Trendy Trees! I had so much fun with this set. However, I know I am one that says I never use the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I need it for this set to line everything up! I had to teach myself how to use it again. I played with my textured background again with my Big Shot and it shows up well in this picture. If you spray a small amount of water on your cardstock before you run it through the Big Shot it really brings out the embossed image better. I now have a spray bottle of water sitting next to my Big Shot.



Stamps: Trendy Trees

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Green Galore, Glorious Green

Markers: Only Orange, Real Red, Green Galore

Paper: Green Galore, Glorious Green, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White

Other: Antique Brass eyelet, Crop-a-dile




1 comment:

  1. Katy...The little antique brass eyelet tire swing is just adorable! How do you think of these things? How creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails