Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Card Challenge Winner!


Ami was our card challenge winner in March. She made this beautiful card! I love all the detail work she did. For the flower, she took the Scallop Circle punch and then used a square punch to cut out the little corners off the scallop. Does that make sense? I also love that she used white grosgrain ribbon and the stamping sponges to put it through the Old Olive ink pad. With this technique, you can make any color ribbon you may need. Look at the cute little knot on the stem! So many ideas to copy! Check back tomorrow on my take of this card. It was very inspiring.
Thank you to all those who participated in the challenge. I loved each and every card. They were very diverse and I will use ideas from each.
Keep Stamping,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails