Friday, March 13, 2009

Luggage Tag

So I thought I would try something different. You know when you travel, you can never find you bags? Well, I decided to make a luggage tag to make it easier. I, of course, used my favorite DSP (Washington Apple) and a retired chipboard letter "z". I adhered the DSP onto a 4x4" coaster and ran it through the Big Shot. Are you surprised? It cut without a hitch. Then I put it all together and punched a hole to add ribbon and another yummy corduroy brad. Nobody will have a tag like this!

Stamps:
NONE

Ink:
NONE

Paper:
Washington Apple DSP (112461)

Other:
Chocolate Chip corduroy brad (114339)
Horizontal Punch (105089)
Tombow multi purpose adhesive (110755)
So Saffron 5/8" ribbon (sale-a-bration option) (114618)
Top Note Die for Big Shot (113463)
4x4 coaster
Retired "z" chipboard letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails