Sunday, April 19, 2009

Big Shot and Fabric




So here is my daughter being my model. I need to teach her to stand still and look at the camera when I am trying to take a picture. My upline, Rene, and I played with the Scallop Circle #2 Die for the Big Shot to make the blue flower. We ironed on the sticking transfer and then she sewed around it. We used the Leaves #2 Die for the leaves. My daughter loves this shirt and was so excited that Mommy had made it for her. It really was easy. Next time, instead of sewing around all the scallops, I would probably use the fabric paint and go around it. We finished the shirt off with a Stampin' Up! clear button and some retired blue ribbon. I will definitely use fabric again. It went through the Big Shot so easily and I could not believe how quick it was.
Keep Stamping,
Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: None
Other: Big Shot Machine (113439), Scallop Circles #2 Die (113469), Leaves #2 Die (113459), Clear Buttons (105447)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katy,
    What a doll-baby she is!!! She is the perfect model for your creations. Thanks for sharing!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt!!!! That is so cute--and so is your model! ;o)

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails