Monday, April 6, 2009

Black and White

For this card I decided to go back to the basics of black and white. I pulled out my So Swirly jumbo wheel to do the minimal background and enjoyed using my Scallop Edge punch as an accent. I stamped a flower from the hostess set, Echoes of Kindness in Basic Black. At a little trick, I used the horizontal punch in the fold of the card to thread my ribbon through. I love how this turned out.

Keep Stamping,
Katy

Stamps:
Echoes of Kindness (Level 2 Hostess set)
So Swirly Jumbo Wheel (109683)

Ink:
Basic Black

Cardstock:
Basic Black
Whisper White (100730)

Other:
Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (109027)
Horizontal Punch (105089)
Scallop Edge Punch (112091)

1 comment:

  1. I love the basic black and white for this card. Very elegant. And, I love the new picture of you! Very nice. -- Ami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails