Friday, September 18, 2009

An Apple for the Teacher

I have loved all the ideas I have seen for punch art. I am so glad there are creative people out there that I can CASE (Copy and Share Everything). However, I did this apple on my own and I am so excited about it! This is using the round tab punch. I punched once on Very Vanilla and once on Real Red. I cut the tops off Real Red and attached it to the Vanilla. The seeds and leaf are from the Heart to Heart punch. For this apple I used the small heart from this punch. The seeds are the heart cut in half and the leaf is the bottom of the heart facing out. I added some texture with the texturz plates for the Big Shot.

Keep Stamping,
Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Very Vanilla (101650), Green Galore (101768), Chocolate Chip (102128), Real Red (102482)
Other: Big Shot Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Perfect Details Texturz Plate (115962), Round Tab Punch (108340), Heart to Heart (113694)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and cleaver! I like! I will have to put this in mental storage for future teachers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails