Monday, September 14, 2009

Regional Swaps!

  • Here are just a few of the many wonderful swaps I received at Regional on Saturday. I hope you enjoy them and get some creative ideas. I will be posting more of the swaps during the week. If you want to learn how do create one of these cards please get in contact with me so we can plan a workshop around it with a few of your friends.
  • Right now is a wonderful time to host a workshop because Stampin' Up! is offering a great hostess promotion!! Any hostess that has a $250 workshop or above will get to pick anything (excludes My Digital Studio and hostess sets) out of the Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!!! You can't miss out on this opportunity. I will even hold the workshop in my home so you don't even have to clean. Make it a fun night out. E-mail me at stampinmom11@gmail.com so I can tell you how easy it is to have fun stamping and earn FREE merchandise at the same time! Each Hostess will also get a little thank you gift from me at your workshop.

Bobbye Goetz


Stephanie Ferrara

Laura Lynn Weaver

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails