Saturday, November 13, 2010

50% off the Starter Kit! (limited time only)


For a limited time, November 15-30, you can get the Digital or Standard Starter Kit for $87.50!  That is 50% off!! Click Here to see the flier. This has never been done before and I don't expect to see it again.  If you love Stampin' Up! products, want everything in the catalog, want to make some extra money for Christmas then this is for you!  I would love to have you join my team, the Creative Escape Artists.  I am here to support you.  This is the perfect time for a great Christmas gift for yourself and it is just in time for Sale-A-Bration beginning the end of January.
CLICK HERE to go to my website and check it out.  Go to Start My Own Business.  You will be able to check out more about Stampin' Up!, things you can do with your kit, career plan and demonstrator benefits you will receive.  You can contact me with any questions or you can sign up right there online.

PASSWORD: zamer

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails