Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thanksgiving Place Settings




This week for the Hand Stamped Sentiment's challenge we had to use these colors, Pear Pizzaz, More Mustard and Cajun Craze.  I LOVE these colors!  This is great for Thanksgiving and is so natural.  These are the colors around my home.  I am having family for and early Thanksgiving this coming week because my brother can't make it to "real" Thanksgiving.  I wanted to do something a little different so I made name tags with my favorite stamp set, Day of Gratitude and the Autumn Spice DSP.  I am so happy with how they turned out.  

Keep Stamping,

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm so sorry I'm going to miss it! Maybe we can Skype when everyone is there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the images you used for your place card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails