Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last Halloween Post







Just wanted to post one more time about Halloween.  My two kids were dressed as clowns in costumes that my mom made my brother, sister and me years ago.  They looked so cute and brought home 10.2 lbs. of candy!  I know I never ever brought home that much candy.  To add to the excitement we also adopted Jackson to our family. He is a 16 month old, 85lb. yellow lab..  Now we have our 2 kids and our 2 dogs (11year old border collie mix and Jackson).  Our house is never dull.

HELP: We have decided to change Jackson's name but can't think of the perfect fit yet.  We would love to hear any suggestions you may have to come up with the perfect name for him.  He is BIG, easy going, and quiet.

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails