Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cupid is Coming


I know it has been a while since I posted so I will try to get back on track.  We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's.  We came home from great time with family and started our spring cleaning early.  That included painting my kitchen, dr. appointments and yes, reorganizing/cleaning my stamp room!  I have some great things to share with you so I hope you will keep checking back.

I know Valentine's Day is coming quickly and I wanted to share with you a project I have done.  I am so excited about this because I was original.  I know, that does not happen often.  I used the new spinners from the Occasions Mini Catalog to make an arrow for my heart.  I used the heart from the Got Treats stamp set and then just punched out a heart with Poppy Parade.  I wanted the heart to be larger.

Keep Stamping,



2 comments:

  1. Really clever and cute! Lovin' it! I'm going to need you here to set up my Stampin' Up space. I'm overwhelmed!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love how you used the lace.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails