Tuesday, January 25, 2011

*FREE STUFF*


Sale-a-bration is HERE!! 
That means FREE stuff for EVERYONE!
Promotion runs from: January 25-March 31st

Customers: 
For EVERY $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend by calling me or on my online store HERE you get something FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalog!
Spend $100 get 2 Free gifts, spend $150 and get 3 Free gifts as well as Hostess Benefits.

Hostess:
This is the best time to hostess a private class because not only do you and your friends receive something FREE for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax) you also will earn a FREE shopping spree in the the Stampin' Up! catalog (with a qualifying class).  Getting a few friends together for a fun time of stamping and socializing.  What could be better than that?  Contact me to schedule a date that works for you.  My calendar is getting full.

Joining my Creative Escape Artist team:
This is a great time to join my team.  We would love to have you.  You can join now for 15% off the kit as well as receiving a FREE product bundle valued at $50!  JOIN NOW!

Keep Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails