Thursday, January 13, 2011

UDI Inspiration Challenge #130 and club spoiler



This week for the UDI inspiration challenge I am using a club card from this month.  I used the new stamp set, Nature Walk, from the Occasions mini catalog.  I used Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze.  In the demonstrator Stampin' Success Magazine in January they spotlighted the faux silk technique that I used for this card.  I stamped a collage on Very Vanilla.  I then stamped the bird and the no. 147 on tissue paper.  Crinkle up the tissue paper and open it back up.  Cover your neutral paper with our Anywhere glue stick and then lay your tissue paper down.  Trim around the edges and you are done.  The result is beautiful.  Be sure to check out what the other UDI team members came up with.

Keep Stamping,


3 comments:

  1. love the very subtle colors, katy. the tulip embossing folder, lace and brad are perfect accents. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. What a great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty! Great take on the inspiration picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails