Friday, October 5, 2012

Hilton Head the last day




We were leaving the hotel on a bus at 1:30 pm to head back to the airport.  We ran in the morning and had another wonderful breakfast.  We packed, played some corn hole and, again, hung out with books by the pool until it was time for us to leave.  We had an uneventful trip back and met some wonderful demonstrators in the airport and on the plane before we left.  We got home and got the kids who had a little vacation themselves with my sister watching them.  I had such a wonderful trip and I am working hard to earn the trip next year!  Thank you to all my customers and group that made this trip possible.  Without all of you it could not have happened.

Keep Stamping,

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails