Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Swapping at Hilton Head



 Here is my friend Barbara.

 My friend Monika.
My friend Missy.

 Lining up to have a more organized swap.  I was so excited because I was in the same swapping group with my 3 friends above.


You know that at every Stampin' Up! event there HAS to be swapping, right?  Well, this trip was no exception.  We swapped the first night.  This was a great time to see old friends and meet new ones.   We were signed up in groups of 20.  I joined one group and got great cards.  I love each and every one.  There were a variety of styles and seasons.  I can't wait to sit down and look at them again and again.  I will be sharing these cards with you in a few days.  Be on the lookout!

Keep Stamping,

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails