Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Movers and Shapers Meet Hot Cocoa





I was able to play in my stamp room yesterday and happened to see this challenge site, Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I saw the challenge for the week and had to be included!  The Challenge:  take a card and then make something else 3-D that coordinates.  I made a card that just makes it seem like winter is upon us (not ready yet) and then I made a little pouch using my Movers and Shapers die and added hot cocoa mix and marshmallows.  Who doesn't love hot chocolate when they are cold?  I love the Tags til Christmas set and I am loving playing with Stampin' Up's new fabric!!

Keep Stamping,



1 comment:

  1. Great project! Love the color. Perfect packaging for the cocoa. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails