Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MY DIGITAL STUDIO PRICING AND SPECS

This is a great time to order My Digital Studio, just in time for the holidays.  Make calendars, cards, scrapbooks and more!  Prices for professional printing have been permanently dropped!  There is no better time to get this program.  I am My Digital Studio certified and I can help you with the program.  Contact me today to get your copy or head on over to my online store and make the purchase yourself and have it shipped directly to you.


 Keep Stamping,



Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack through my online store!  Stampin' Up! has added so many new discontinued merchandise up to 80% off!  This is a great opportunity to buy Christmas presents for you, friends or family very inexpensively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails