Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Digital Studio Wednesday: Label This Kitchen

   



Label This Kitchen Designer Template -- Digital Download

I have gotten back from Stampin' Up!'s annual Leadership Conference and I am so excited about all the things I learned and having a reunion with all my stamping friends from around the country.

I am hoping to change the way I post some of my posts here on my blog.  For example.  I LOVE My Digital Studio!  I love being able to be crafty and get projects done watching TV and not making ANY mess!  Sounds really good, right?  Well, EVERY Tuesday Stampin' Up! comes up with new amazing digital art for you to download.  It is always exciting to see what they come up with.  So, on Wednesdays I plan to post the new downloads and make a project incorporating at least one of them!

This week I saw the Label This Kitchen and immediately cookie making came to mind.  This would be a great opportunity to scrapbook the fun my family had making cookies this Christmas.  I hope you look forward to this weekly post and I hope I inspire you to try My Digital Studio too.  You can actually go to my website and download a FREE 30 day trial to see if you like it before making your purchase.  It is a win win situation.
Clockworks Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
CLOCKWORKS STAMP BRUSH SET - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
133010
Price$3.95
Label This Kitchen Designer Template -- Digital Download
LABEL THIS KITCHEN DESIGNER TEMPLATE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
133022
Price$7.95
Nobody's Business Photobook Template -- Digital Download
NOBODY'S BUSINESS PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD132812
Price$19.95
Shaped Clips -- Digital Download
SHAPED CLIPS - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
132273
Price$1.95
Singles Awareness Day Valentine Greeting Card Templates -- Digital Download
SINGLES AWARENESS DAY VALENTINE GREETING CARD TEMPLATES - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
133027
Price$2.95


Keep Stamping,

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails