Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-a-bration 2013!


This is the other swap I did for Leadership!  It is using the Feeling Sentimental stamp set that you can choose FREE with any $50 order you place (before shipping and tax).  You got it right!  It is Sale-a-bration time again!  For EVERY $50 you spend before shipping and tax you can choose and item from the Sale-a-bration brochure for FREE!  There embellishments, stamp set and even a punch.

If you need a brochure please contact me and I can get one in the mail for you.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)!

Keep Stamping,




2 comments:

  1. Love the oval of color behind your stamped image! And the brads! I think this is the best use of this stamp set that I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails