Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Simple Card: My Digital Studio


Today I chose not to use a new download.  I used what I have already downloaded to make a simple card.  I was inspired by the chalkboard technique to make this card.  I hope you enjoy it.

Designer Threads -- Digital Download
DESIGNER THREADS - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

Preferred Price$1.95
Family History Photobook Template -- Digital Download
FAMILY HISTORY PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

Preferred Price$19.95
Label This Designer Template -- Digital Download
LABEL THIS DESIGNER TEMPLATE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

Preferred Price$5.95
Simply Serif Alphabet Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
SIMPLY SERIF ALPHABET STAMP BRUSH SET - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

Preferred Price$9.95
So Sorry Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
SO SORRY STAMP BRUSH SET - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

Preferred Price$5.95

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)!

Keep Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails